Monday, September 12, 2005

Weekend update / 25-mile week

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2005

I was greeted with glorious weather as I headed out around 8:10 AM on Saturday morning. I wasn't planning on doing more than 4-5, but I felt pretty good as I breezed through the first few miles. I needed to get this run in before we left for Holmdel, NJ to visit my new nephew.

Est. Mileage: 6 miles
Time: 45:41
Est Pace: 7:40

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2005

It was warm and sunny as I watched NFL pre-game. I deciced that, given the mid-day warmth, I would just go and knock out a quick 3-mile jaunt. That's exactly what I did.

Est. Mileage: 3
Time:Est Pace: 23:26

12:30 PM

Afterward, Jen and I explored the housing market out in Trumbull. We then went to a sports bar in Derby called Tail Gators to watch the NFL. Cool little place, but I had too many beers and wings. Again, I need to find a way to balance my diet with my running ambitions.

MILEAGE SUMMARY FOR WEEK
Mon - 5
Tue - 6
Wed - R
Thurs - 5
Fri - R
Sat - 6
Sun - 3
TOTAL: 25 miles

No comments: